- Research Project - information related to the science question that the data is used for
- Research site - information related to the plot, transect or area where the research is conducted
- Data Set - general information related to the methodology, personnel, publications related to the data gathered
- Data File Structure - - information related to the structure (variable columns, time line) of the data file
- Variable - information related to each measurement included in the data file, including units, data types, etc.
Note: - For security reasons these forms to USE THESE FORMS YOU NEED SPECIAL USERS PRIVILAGES. Please contact LUQ information manager at email@example.com.
- To submit metadata information, visit http://luq.lternet.edu/IM/rulesProtocolsandTemplatesforDataFiling and download the Excel template for each of the metadata types:
Research Project, Research Site, Data Set, Data File Structures, Variables. These template contain descriptions of the metadata information to be submitted and the format to submit it. Contact the LUQ IM at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the templates and to submit the metadata once completed.